Tuesday 2 August 2011

North Pole, Alaska July 29

#1 Santa Lane

40' Santa

Santa's reindeer

Moose hug

Real Santa
I've decided to put the pics in first because they get all mixed up when I try to add comments in between.
This is North Pole, really cute town.  There are a couple more pics I want to put on but didn't seem to get downloaded, hope I can find them.  No I didn't sit on Santa's lap but a man was sitting on him when we walked in.  Don't know what he was asking for.


Tree decorated with monkeys.

Couldn't resist a tree full of moneys, most of you know I love monkeys.  My friend Nicole gave me a travel monkey and Norman comes everywhere with us.  He may get a little friend, we're going back to the North Pole on the way out of town tomorrow.  We are going to Denali National Park tomorrow.

This afternoon we are going to the museum at the University, everybody says do not miss it.

So til the next blog take care and thanks for the comments, they are appreciated.

Cheers, nrm & bam

1 comment:

Mike said...

Debbie said you were at the North Pole. I was picturing you in a bush plane with Eskimo Guides hunting a polar bear :)

Now I get it. Glad to see you met Santa. I always wondered where he spent the summer.

Sounds like you're having fun. I miss those azure blue lakes in the mountains. They are gorgeous.