Friday 19 August 2011

Mount Washington, BC

Hey I'm up to date, feels good.  Today we went to Mt. Washington.  They had a record fall of snow and instead on mountain bikes on July 1st they opened it to snow boarders.  Beautiful sites.  Another gorgeous day as you will see.  No wild animals, oh sorry I did see a squirrel up there.  We got a combo ticket ride and lunch and we thought lunch was on the mountain.  No it was down in the restaurant, that was a bit disappointing but great scenery.

Getting ready to hit the road tomorrow.  We are going to Victoria for a quick tour and then a ferry to Vancouver to visit my cousin.


Nancy in snow with snowball

snow topped mountain

view coming down in chair lift

Bill on chair ligt

Innuchuk (sp?) Gallery
Sorry I Know that's spelled wrong, but you get the drift.

Cheers, nrm & bam

2 comments:

Khantiki said...

Wow!
Some beautiful shots! I love the bears. Looks like you were pretty close to them. And your cabin in Campbell River is so cute!
Quite an adventure, cracked windshield and all!!
Waiting for the next installment....another ferry and Vancouver I guess.
I'm glad that your weather improved.It's our turn to getsome rain and bad weather. Under a severe storm warning. Blech!

Cecile said...

SNOW and balls. UGHA. Get the hell out of there!!!!!

C